Attention all Cowgirls! Contestants Wanted!
Do you want to participate in this years Randall County Sheriff's Posse Queen and Jr. Queen Contest??
Here is how!
The Randall County Sheriffs Posse is looking for two Cowgirls to represent our club as Queen and Jr. Queen! To be a Queen you must be a good role model. Be kind to others, have others best interests at heart, set a good example, respect your authority and the livestock, be humble, have a servants heart, and try your best to always learn and improve!
Jr. Queen 10-14
Please read the information below carefully!
*Competitors must be a member to participate!
- To compete in contest you must meet these criteria: Qualifications/Contest Information
- All contestants must sign an agreement: Agreement
- Please complete the entry form: Entry Form
Important Dates to Remember:
Entries will be due: TBD 2019
Contest will be held on April 20th 2019
Queen Competition will start promptly TBD, Location TBD 2019
Additional Contest Information, below you will find the Horsemanship pattern you will be expected to perform:
- Question and Answer Session (Judged by Arena Judges)
- Horsemanship patterns: Queen Pattern Jr. Queen Pattern
Click the link below to see some examples of Queen/Jr.Queen attire from our past RCSP royalty:
Congratulations to our 2018 Queen Ashley Earls and our Jr. Queen Lexi Shedd!
at the 2018 Veteran's Day Parade